May 16, 2012

I'm Back!

I just realized that I have been MIA since January. How did I let that happen? Well, I'm back and ready to start blogging again about anything, everything, and sometimes nothing. So stay tuned! Anyone who visits my blog knows that I am a huge bargain shopper. Over the past four months I have accumulated a lot of great finds which I am excited to post about once I find the time to dig them up and snap a few pictures. In the meantime, I shall leave you a few pictures of the last celebration type event that has occurred: my boyfriend's birthday. We didn't do anything fancy. First, we visited a local museum that neither of has had ever been to. Then we had lunch at a beer brewery in a nearby town then came home to enjoy some sweets and wine. Later, he opened a small gift containing some products from Clinique's line for men and a gift tin of Burt's Bees chapstick. It was a gorgeous day, and it was perfect from beginning to end.
What have you been up to lately?

No comments: