August 23, 2012

Summer Trip

I took a trip to Vegas earlier this month with my boyfriend and friends (along with their significant others). We didn't plan for it to be a "couples' retreat", but it somehow ended up being that way. I was only there for two nights and both went by so quickly, but I had a lot of fun. We stayed in an MGM signature suite which I liked a lot because it was quiet but still close to all of the fun. It had the cutest little kitchenette (which included pots & pans and everything you could ever need) and a huge bathroom (complete with jacuzzi tub, shower, his and her sinks, and vanity) which I would love to have in my house someday! We saw some shows, had a few really nice meals, did a little pool time, and I had my first limo ride. It was great.
Tribal Print Skirt ($6) from Charlotte Russe, Black Lace Dress ($25) from H&M, White One Shouldered Dress ($18) & Turquoise Earrings ($7) from Forever XXI

No comments: