October 26, 2011

A Few Surprises

I checked the mail on the day of my birthday and was happy to find a few surprises! I'm one of those people that likes to sign up for free samples. I've gotten samples for just about everything; dog food, perfumes, razors, diapers (and I don't have any kids!). Basically, I sign up for just about whatever I can get my hands on. It's fun! You never know what you're going to get. An added bonus is that companies usually send coupons along with their products, and I LOVE coupons. In today's loot, I received a Biore cleanser sample AND a full size mascara from Jordana. Usually by the time you receive your samples you forget that you even requested them in the first place so the mascara was definitely a great surprise. I read a lot of positive reviews so I'm excited about that.

Also, my friends gave me a few birthday gifts. Such sweet girls <3 Can't wait to play with all my new goodies!

No comments: