January 17, 2012

Homemade Pizza

Today I spent some time with the boyfriend. It was a very fun, relaxed day. First, we popped into the mall for a quick GNC visit. Visited a few other stores, but I'm proud to say that I wasn't tempted to make any impulse purchases. Yay me! After the mall we headed over to a bowling alley. Neither of us really bowl so it was pretty funny to watch each other fail miserably. Watching poor bowlers is great entertainment.

Our pathetic scores.

Our last stop of the day was Trader Joe's for some pizza ingredients. I always love going to that store. So many different food products to look at! I could spend hours there! When we got back to my place, we began making our pizzas. We wanted to see who could make the better one, and honestly, just like bowling, pizza making isn't quite our thing either. We tried..

This is boyfriend having issues with his pizza dough :)

Although not perfect, my pizza turned out quite.. cute? I pretty much turned my pizza into an art project, but it was really tasty. It had a garlic and herb crust, cheese, pepperoni, canadian bacon, turkey Italian sausage, and mushrooms. Mmmm mmmm good!

Got caught playing with my food.

It was a good day. What do you do on hang out days with your significant other?

1 comment:

Aurelia said...

funny, great.
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/