January 17, 2012

Dove Gofresh Body Mist

I received a sample of this product in the plum and sakura blossom scent a couple of months ago and absolutely loved it. I wanted to purchase the full size bottle right away, but every time I would check for it in stores, it was always out of stock! I was finally able to find a bottle of the stuff at Target and decided to pick up a bottle of pomegranate and lemon verbana as well. Naughty, naughty. My justification for this is that they were only a little over $4 a bottle. That's not too bad, right?


Plum and Sakura Blossom:
It's light and fruity, without being too sweet. It doesn't overpower, and I think is perfect for day time when you want your perfume to be a little on the lighter side. The scent lasted pretty well as well.

Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena:
I thought this one was a little stronger than the plum scent, but still smells very nice. It's fresh and isn't too overpowering. I would wear this more at night. It smells.. sexier? I haven't worn this one out yet so I don't know what the staying power is yet.

They have other scents: cucumber and green tea, nectarine and white ginger, and grapefruit and lemon grass. All of the scents have a hint of Dove moisturizer, which is awesome because it won't dry out your skin. They are also 3 oz, which makes it perfect for traveling! I can't wait to try them all!

What's your favorite body mist?

No comments: