December 9, 2011

Putty Concrete

I'm a fan of neutrals on nails. I have issues with nails clashing with outfits, and I like that a neutral color is always a no-brainer. It goes with everything. Today, I chose Putty Concrete by Icing. I believe I got it on clearance for about $2, but I actually like a lot of their polishes. A lot of them are chip resistant. They also go on smoothly and dry quickly, which is good because I'm impatient when it comes to drying nails. I'm also not the best painter so it's such a hassle when my nails become ruined when I don't wait long enough for them to dry thoroughly. Means I have to start all over again, and that is no bueno. This particular color is opaque after just one coat, but I put on two after applying a base coat. I'm mostly a fan of grays, taupes, and golds so this color definitely fits the bill. I know it's such a boring color, or lack of color actually, but I love it :)

No comments: