November 28, 2011

A Little Something

I was out with a friend and decided to pop into Sephora to use a gift card that I was given for my birthday. I picked up a little bottle of Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil Moisturizer that I found in the trial/travel section that they have near the registers. On the box it says that it can be used as a daily moisturizer, to treat split ends, condition cuticles, as a body moisturizer, to soothe rough patches of skin, and as a bath oil. This interested me so I went ahead and got it without really giving it much more thought. I felt a little bad on the way home knowing that I spent $15 on a tiny bottle of something that I have never heard of before, but when I got home I checked Sephora's website and was relieved to find that it was highly rated. Made me feel a little better. Hope it works out for me!

No comments: