November 6, 2011

I Love Freebies

Seriously tho, who doesn't? Yesterday I received an awesome sample pack from Target. I signed up for it a while ago and totally forgot about it! Nevertheless, I was so excited to receive it today that I had to let out a small squeal. I also ordered the "male version" for my boyfriend and had it sent to his house, but he received the same one that I did. Since he has no use for fruity shampoos or makeup remover wipes, he gave his sample pack to me. Yay!


All of the samples came in a cute little bag that I will probably use for travel makeup. Samples included: Garnier Fructis shampoo/conditioner, Tresseme Naturals shampoo/conditioner, John Frieda Full Repair shampoo/conditioner, Pond's cleansing towelettes, L'oreal Youth Code day/night cream.. PLUS $20 worth of coupons!

Anybody else snatch this awesome freebie up? These things excite me.

No comments: