November 4, 2011

People Watching

I had a bit of waiting to do so I decided to sit and watch people go by. I was sitting on a bench waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up because my car has been in the shop for a few weeks :( I took a few pictures to help pass the time.

The shoes I wore today are one of my favorites. I got them several years ago on clearance for only $5. I got them thinking "They won't last very long but they're only $5 so why the hell not?" Surprisingly they've held up quite well even with constant use, and they are SO comfy! I love when that happens! I also wore one of my new favorites: a thrifted oversized cotton/acrylic blend sweater that I purchased for $2. Good stuff.


Thrifted Oversized Gray Sweater ($2), Stretch Skinny Jeans ($10.80) from Forever 21, Wedges ($5) from Payless ShoeSource, Bag ($20?) from Forever 21

No comments: